- Age / Gender:
- 17, Unspecified
- Bolton, United Kingdom
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 3 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
I forgot to tell you it's was my birthday!:
I forgot to tell you it's was my birthday on the 12th of September. That it.
I got a problem with my MacBook Pro, can anyone help me?;
I having a problem with my MacBook Pro.
here's the details of my MacBook Pro:
- MacBook Pro 15-inch LED-backlight widescreen notebook (2011)
- 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor; 6MB shared level 3 cache.
- 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM.
- 750GB 5400-rpm hard drive.
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; 1440 by 9000 pixels.
- Intel HD graphics 3000.
- AMD Radeon HS 6770M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDDR5 memory.
- Built-in FaceTime HD Camera.
- 8x Slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD+RW/CD-RW).
- Thunderbolt port supports high-speed I/O and Mini DisplayPort devices.
- SDXC card slot, FireWire 800 port, two USB 2.0 ports.
- Optical digital audio/analog audio input and output ports; stereo speakers.
- 10/100/10000BASE-T Ethernet.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- Backlight keyboard and ambient light sensor.
- Preinstalled Mac OS X and iLife.
- Size and weight: 14.35 by 9.82 by 0.95 inches (36.4 by 24.9 by 2.41 cm); 5.6 pounds (2.54 kg).
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements.
Here's the problem(s) of my MacBook Pro:
- It's take an long time (Like 1 - more hours) or either crash on the start-up screen.
- When I actually get on my user, When I tried do something. It's again take an long time do something or keep crashing (Mostly crashing).
Here's my suspicion why my MacBook Pro keep doing this:
- I presume something on my MacBook Pro is keep filling up the spaces on the SDRAM (Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory).
- Or, I presume my Hard Drive is keep crashing or taking a long time do load up the MacBook Pro.
Anyway, I want to get this fixed soon as possible because I go to college and aswell the course I'm on is a Art and Design course. I mean I want to get this fixed soon as possible because I want do my works on it. I'm right now using a Windows 7 desktop in my parent bedroom. Aswell, I mostly a private person about nearly everything is personal to me I do on the computer including doing anything creative (I mean art and etc.), I don't never show a in public not to my parent unless is a college work(s) then I show them.
I want a solution, it's doesn't involving losing anything on my MacBook Pro (I mean reinstalling the operation system) beside I got the important things from my MacBook Pro on a Western Digital: My Passport For Mac (2TB). I want that to be the last resort losing anything on my MacBook Pro.
Latest Audio Submissions
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 218 (From 51 different games.)